The Sandringham – Long Heritage Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A slim fit trench coat, the Sandringham is closely tailored to the body.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
Personalise this item with your initials, placed inside the coat on the right side, 10cm/3.9in below the final buttonhole. This image is a visual representation only. Monogramming placement may differ slightly from what is shown.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery